Short girls or tall girls?

I am 5'2 (158cm 1.58meters) and I was wondering whether guys liked a short girl more or a tall girl. I know it depends on personality and stuff but if you were lying down to snuggle or watch a movie would you prefer a short girl or a tall girl. I think I am average height so I was curious.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• ill take shorter only because I rather her be shorter than me but I honestly don't give a fuck :D its the girl who usually does lol

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Short or tall doesn't matter, its who the girl is what matters, if she ain't sweet, caring and understanding then what good her looks are

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as the height difference between me and the girl is not too big. I want it to be easy for us to hug, kiss, snuggle, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is what im worried about~ I am 5'2" and most males are 5'9"

• Well most guys will probably not mind your height at all. Being shorter than most guys is a huge plus.
    Tall girls can sometimes be intimidating to a guy, and if they are taller than the man, she will often reject him (personal experience :(...)
    Uhm size doesn't dictate who i like more even though having a small girl to spoon with is awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't find girls who are shorter than me attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me to be honest. Never cared about height though I know being only 5'6 that I really have little chance with taller girls anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • The height of a girl has never been a factor in whether I'd date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tall girls, I prefer short girls for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom was ur height and I'm comfortable with women upto say 5 ft 9. That's my height

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls look classy and gorgeous, short girls look cute. I usually date tall ones because I like long legs and because I'm tall myself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They prefer whoever is more attractive and whoever matches their criteria the most.
    I don't think men in general care too much about height.

0|1
    0|0
  • dudette i know what you mean by this.. i am petite too 5'3(160cm) and most guys like petite babes lol

2|1
    0|1
  • im an oompa loompa. Lol!

0|0
    0|0