Why you think this happens?

Like I notice some people would pay for something and leave forgetting to take what they paid for. I've done this too and it is embarrassing. Have you ever? And what did you pay for but forgot to take? This is common among average people and do you think you know why it happens?

Most Helpful Guy

• one time I went to a drive thru to get some food, paid for it and got my change back and immediately took off without getting the food and I made it half way home until I realized what I did and when I went back I couldn't go in to get it so I had to go through the drive thru again and explained to them what a dumbass I am lol...I was embarrassed but it was mostly funny to me

What Guys Said 3

• I buy a bottle of soda at 7-11 a couple times a day. It has become so much of a habbit, that it doesn't even matter how much I want a soda, I get one anyways. Its so normal to grab the soda, pay for it, and leave, that a couple of times when I was a little tired I walked out of the store without the soda and had to come back in to get it, lol. a little embarassing, but mostly funny. I laugh at myself all the time. ; P

• for me its funny not embarrassing. it happened to me twice and both times I was laughing.

• things like these happen all the time.

• Its really embarrassing

What Girls Said 2

• uh, no. I have never done this. I don't think I saw anyone do it either... hmm... I guess the person who leaves their stuff is in a hurry or has something else on their mind, momentarily forgetting purchased merchandise. it might be more common in a big city then out in small towns or the country.

• It happened today. A lady payed for her coffee but forgot to take it and never came back to get it. I had a friend a couple of years ago who went grocery shoppin and had only 2 bags, paid and walked out without the bags just half way out the door, she realized then went to get it. A guy at Auto zone bought some batteries, paid and left without them. It happens more than you think.

• Wow... I guess it does. maybe they ahad other things on their mind instead of what they got.

• Lol! yep.

• lol that's common and has happened to me or people I've shopped with many times. your probably preoccupied with something like your change or what you have to do right after leaving the store. I've left food, clothing bags etc.