Hey so I got a job as a hostess at a classy high end resturant and wine bar, im suppose to dress up and wear all black, what should I wear?

hi im suppose to dress up nice (in all black) for a hostess position at a very classy high end restaurant and wine bar, what would be appropriate and nice to wear? I go in for Friday , helppppp !!

Most Helpful Guy

• damn seriously you're gonna work at the worst type of restaurants. :-/

simply dress in black clothes, if that's what they want, but once you find a better job then throw it all away, those high-class people are really weird

What Guys Said 2

• can you go before Friday so you know what other hostess are wearing?

• I was in there today, and the waitresses were all dressed up in skirts and dresses (black)

• I would say dress as such but do not overdress. Don't know your comfort level of whether a dress or skirt, but get something that you feel comfortable.

• I think what matters most is you well groomed in hair, makeup, and keep a straight posture, eye contact and smile when serving or greeting customers.

• I don't know where you live, but, where I live, it's below 0

What Girls Said 0