What do you make of the "New" Taylor Swift?

Do you like her new pop only CD? Her new style/look? Wish she was still country? And what's your overall take on this new version of Taylor?

• Yes I like it
    71% (5)100% (3)80% (8)Vote
  • No I don't
    29% (2)0% (0)20% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I never liked her music until she started making pop songs. I like most genres of music (rock, alternative, EDM, pop, hip hop, etc.) but the more country-pop songs she used to make were not my cup of tea. I'm not totally turned off by all country music (I've very much liked a few TRUE country songs), but that stuff she used to make---nah.

I'm not into Taylor Swift as an artist but a few of her songs are okay. I really love her new song Blank Space, though, and I've liked her songs I Knew You Were Trouble and Shake It Off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Taylor Swift has NEVER been country, at least not "real" country. I'm glad she finally stopped associating herself with the country music industry. I haven't heard her new CD and I don't plan on listening to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I no longer like Taylor Swift since she removed her songs from spotify.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like her. I think her songs are really catchy and fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her song Shake It Off...

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh don't really give two fucks either way. If she's happy good for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely miss the old her. I miss when she would sing songs like Tear Drops On My Guitar and Romeo and Juliet. Her country voice was much better and prettier. I miss her being a country singer now she's just like any other pop singer. In fact her recent songs suck ass, she sounds like such a dork

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I never considered her music to be country to begin with - it was almost pure pop, with only the slightest hint of country (probably just because it featured acoustic guitars). She'd was never going to be mistaken for Dolly Parton though.
    Anyway, I like both her old and new songs, but I suspect the older stuff will stand the test of time better.

1|0
    0|0
  • She did have a little country in some of her songs, but it was mostly pop. I like pop music and I hate country so... yeah I like it. She sounded like Adele/Lana Del Rey on one song and like Lady Gaga on a few. Like I could hear them singing them.

Though I liked her last album too. She really the only "country" artist I listen to. Though I like Darius Rucker's music too.

Red is the better album though.

0|0
    0|0
  • She gets hotter as she gets older. And I like her music more. She's my Tier 1213 Superangel.

0|0
    0|0