High waisted shorts= attractive? yes or no?

Ok, so I really like high waisted shorts but one of my guy friends told me that all guys think that they are super unflattering and ugly. But with my body type (inverted triangle) they make me look more proportional in my opinion. So do you think that high waisted shorts are ok on girls or no?

• They're super cute!
  • They're ok/depends on the person wearing them
  • They're so ugly!

Most Helpful Guy

• It does depend on the person, but if you really like them then wear them. You dress for yourself, don't you?

What Guys Said 6

• Ehh... I'm indifferent. They look fine.

• I like them but obviously not on all girls, so it depends on the one wearing them

• Though most votes would say 'B' I think they're super hot and I vote 'A'. The person in those may not be suited for wearing them but they sure accentuate whatever's available inside them :)

• It depends on the person.. Some girls can pull it off and others can't.

• Depends on the shorts and the person wearing them honestly.

• oh gohwd what is this the 90's

What Girls Said 4

• I think that bigger women look best in them tbh I love curves for some reason or maybe it's because i'm smaller and i know i can't pull them off lol but that's mostly cause i have no curves whatsoever but yeah i think they can be pretty cute! And if a guy finds them unflattering it shouldn't matter love dress for YOU

• Unflattering on women who are NOT skinny. You need to be slender to pull that off. Even then, the proportions can be so unflattering. I do not recommend this look at all.

• I think you have to have a nice butt to pull it off :/

• Not nice

Fill