Thinking of puting my child in to kids modeling do you think he has what it takes thanks?

thats my son on my pofile page do you think he has what it takes for kids modling thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't.

• Wait, let me phrase that differently, as I gave an answer without thinking.
      Look, I have seen a lot of children on the internet with those "beaty pageants" stuff.
      And when they are all over the media and such, the only thing I can think of is "Why didn't you just let them live their childhood? They don't need to be on the media everywhere."

This is linked with my quick opinion "Please don't"

Anyway, I personally wouldn't get my child into modelling when I am older, but go on.

What Guys Said 4

• I hope you're trolling because that's a horrible thing to do. Modelling shouldn't exist for so young people. People who think the opposite are stupid

• Is this something he desperately wants? If not then just let him be a child doing kids stuff.

• Bad idea ////////////////////////////

• All kids look the same until they are a but older, yeah do it.

What Girls Said 5

• I doubt he wants that - he doesn't even know what he wants, he's too young.
    He's your boy, you can do what you want, but let me tell you, those stories don't end well - I mean psychologically for the kids...

• Everyone thinks they have the cutest kid on Earth, and when I have kids, I'll think the same.

But modeling sounds borrrrring for a kid. Put him in tee-ball, he'll thank you later.

• He's cute, but I wouldn't do that to my child.

• Yes, why not he might really enjoy IT

• im sorry but parents who do this just disgust me