Guys, what kind of clothes and makeup do you like girls to wear?

What kind of clothes make you notice a girl and think she's attractive? And what kind of makeup do you like on girls? Do you like the natural look or more obvious makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• NONE!!!
    JK
    although for make-up I'd rather not notice that she is wearing any, so minimal.
    for clothes I like the way girls look in just a T-shirt and jeans, however flowing dresses are also nice

What Guys Said 3

• Clothes are not just for protection, they should enhance her assets and suit the venue
    Natural look is best

• Now the weather's getting colder I notice some women wearing a combination of a coat with a skirt, tights and heels and knitted top. It is not too revealing and looks really stylish and attractive.

I like a woman's make-up to look natural.

• Normal clothes with little to none makeup

What Girls Said 2

• From the questions I've asked, I concluded that there is more attraction to:
    Girly style & natural colors make up.

• I like jeggins cause their really comfy with a tube top, its simple looks great and doesn't take long to put on:)