What are your thoughts on when people wear band tees of a band they are unfamiliar with?

i know many people have many different opinions on this so i was just wondering what your thoughts are when someone is wear a band shirt of a band they aren't a fan of and don't know much about

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't wear an advertisement (band tees are advertisement for the band) for something you don't know.

There's a reason for everything I wear. Either I like the design, know whatever's being displayed or there's nothing on the clothing to think about.

Really that simple.

What Guys Said 4

• i used to care in high school. i really couldn't care less these days. i just rep what i like and what im all about.

• Band tees are silly enough anyway, so matters not

• that's the most pretendious thing ever. they do it to show off

• As a die hard juggalo it fuckin pisses me off when I see people wearing shirts who clearly aren't juggalos.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's cool, I like band shirts :) Sometimes I ask the person wearing the shirt about the band and check their music out :)

• Ah sorry I read the question wrong :P If they're unfamiliar with the band it's weird that they wear the shirt

• as much as I love going to shows, something about band tees irks me in general.

• They are idiots.