What kind of panties/underwear do you wear with leggings?

I wear leggings a lot but with dresses or pencil skirts.
However, It'd be nice to wear a shirt with them from time to time.

Real question; Ladies what kind of underwear do you wear with your leggings so you don't get panty lines?

Most Helpful Guy

• d00d I have these like really thin silky briefs that I wear under my tights all the time. it gives me maximum flexibility :D its so awesome!

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty much this. http ://smutty. so. clients. cdn13. com//media_smutty/s/h/a/m/b/shame85-8skbn-a72f80. jpg

• nothing is the way to go ;D

• Wouldn't it just really depend on your preference in underwear in general?

What Girls Said 13

• I love how evryone is answering thongs. Which is the thruth (Gasp) You don't want your panty line to show! But my thing is it really depends on the kind of leggings and the length of the shirt, because of the leggings aren't that thick and the shirt doesn't cover your bottom basically we can see your butt and you'll end up regretting wearing a thong instead of underwear.

I mean in general it's not good to see either of it so make sure the shirt is long enough so you can wear a thong or make sure that your jndearwer match the color of your leggings.

• I always wear super thick ones like BlackMilk material if you're familiar with those (kind of like under armor/ nylon-like) I almost always wear black ones so yea, black panties but yea.

I was just curious! Plus thong lines with thin leggings is almost worse than panty lines in my opinion

• Exactly so you should just stick to what you're doimg or maybe try a thong... whatever suits yiu the best =)

• I go with thongs when wearing leggings since panty lines are yucky :p
    If it's a skirt then I'll do eather thongs or cheekies.

• I wear boylegs that are made from super thin materials or shortie/shorts underwear and they never are noticable

• where do you get them? I've never heard of them :o

• Wherever you buy underwear. They come in all sorts of materials so if you find a thin one then you should be fine

• I try to wear thongs but I only own 1 so when that not possible I wear regular ones and say screw it

• nice... my kinda girl... i like a girl wearing regular panties.. panty lines are a turn on for me.

• I don't wear leggings - terrible looking.

• Thongs are what I wear under there!

• Thongs are your best friend when it some to no panty lines.

• Thongs or lacy

• Thongs seem to work for me.

• I've started with thongs

• thongs work well for me.

• my pampers

• Cotton panties whith thick panty lines. I love panty lines