Is it weird For a kid to wear a scarf?

I went to school about a week ago wearing a new scarf. People seemed to think strangely of it. I'm only thirteen and have glasses but am considered mature and a bit tall for my age. Is it okay for me to wear my scarf again, and if so what would go well with it?

By the way I wore it at that time only for function not fashion. It is a black and white plaid scarf.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think scarves look kind of odd on guys if for the sole purpose of style/fashion. It looks better if a guy is just wearing a very plain, none-attention-grabbing black or brown scarf bundled up with other winter clothes such as a coat, so that's it just worn in a practical way, instead of fashionable way.

What Girls Said 8

• It's winter. How is it weird to protect your neck from the elements?

• I don't think your age had much to do with it, but more of the fact that you're a boy and guys tend to not whear scarves or really accessories but it's up to you and you should wear whatever you want.

• Of course it isn't weird. O. o
    What kind of a question is this...

• It's not common, in most places.. as if scarfs were feminine, but I think guys look awesome with scarfs!! It's just very unusual for younger kids (boys) to wear them..

• I think you should wear what you want. Even if people keep looking at you. I don't see anything wrong by wearing a scarf. Keep doing your thing! ^_^

• I like scarves. Of course, I don't know how to put them on and make them look good lol, but I wish I knew because I like them!

• I say rock the scarf. As long as one looks good ina scarf they should rock it regardless of gender or the aaccessories.

• If it makes you happy wear it. if anyone makes fun of it just joke about it and it being British (with a British ascent).

• Funny some people say I have a slight British accent. The thing is, I live in Utah

What Guys Said 0