Is it weird For a kid to wear a scarf?

I went to school about a week ago wearing a new scarf. People seemed to think strangely of it. I'm only thirteen and have glasses but am considered mature and a bit tall for my age. Is it okay for me to wear my scarf again, and if so what would go well with it?

Updates:
By the way I wore it at that time only for function not fashion. It is a black and white plaid scarf.

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think scarves look kind of odd on guys if for the sole purpose of style/fashion. It looks better if a guy is just wearing a very plain, none-attention-grabbing black or brown scarf bundled up with other winter clothes such as a coat, so that's it just worn in a practical way, instead of fashionable way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It's winter. How is it weird to protect your neck from the elements?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think your age had much to do with it, but more of the fact that you're a boy and guys tend to not whear scarves or really accessories but it's up to you and you should wear whatever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it isn't weird. O. o
    What kind of a question is this...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not common, in most places.. as if scarfs were feminine, but I think guys look awesome with scarfs!! It's just very unusual for younger kids (boys) to wear them..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should wear what you want. Even if people keep looking at you. I don't see anything wrong by wearing a scarf. Keep doing your thing! ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I like scarves. Of course, I don't know how to put them on and make them look good lol, but I wish I knew because I like them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I say rock the scarf. As long as one looks good ina scarf they should rock it regardless of gender or the aaccessories.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it makes you happy wear it. if anyone makes fun of it just joke about it and it being British (with a British ascent).

0|0
    0|0
    • Funny some people say I have a slight British accent. The thing is, I live in Utah

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.