Which dress would you like to see more on your girlfriend?

I am obviously bored.

Most Helpful Girl

• they look nice but too sexy which may limit the options of where to wear them lol but i really like back details in dresses; classy yet sexy

• I know, right *O* People took them in the very literal image. I mean, you can make them much less revealing, but I just want the conception of short and long dresses.

• Yeah agreed, thanks for MHO too :)

• Welcome. ^.^

What Guys Said 5

• Not really that big a fan of either of them but I would go with the longer one, unless she decided to wear hose with the short dress.

• i like short and the fact other guys would get an occasional look up her skirt though the red is sexy too

• I don't like dresses at all, I prefer girls in skinny jeans, or sweatpants, or short shorts ;)

• Neither one is all that appealing. I guess the back of the white one is nicer than the really low riding red one. The exposed arms is nicer on the red one. The flowing long drape of the red one looks better than the short white dress, but the fact that it's all see through and shit makes it trashy. Red is a better color for a dress than white, but there are better colors than red. Either way I don't think I'd want a girlfriend to wear either of those dresses.

• Suppose she was wearing it for a romantic night for you both lol, which one would you go for if both were red?

• My opinion is the same. I don't judge a girl's class based on who else is looking at her. I hold her to my standards regardless of how many eyes are on her.

• Honestly, something in between. Too short is a slut though so she would be a serious GF if I asked her to wear that. They long dress only has a few options of where to take her but that would be a fun classy night out.

• Wouldn't be, not would be... Sluts are just for fun, no for bringing home to mom.

• and now your answer is? xD

• Short if just for me.

What Girls Said 5