Describe a perfect 10 girl including personality?

Describe everything from body to eye color hair color and personality is she nice mean, what clothes she wears an eveything left

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• A 10 is too perfect and since every guy is different, girls at this end of the spectrum will vary widely in appearance and personality. She can't be imagined in my opinion, I could describe things I really like in girls but I doubt I'd be able to pin down what my perfect 10 would be.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If personality is included, every girl is eligible of being 10/10 apart from her looks and dressing style (for e. g. poor girls who can't afford beautiful dress and beauty treatment).
    by the way for ME, a girl is 10 on 10 If she lies between 5'4-5'8 of height, eye color doesn't matter, Straight long hair, Fair color (no offence or discrimination), Short clothes (but comfortable), minimum figure 33C-26-35 and a beautiful smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • BEAUTIFUL EYES, cute smile, and a good personality. Likes the outdoors, fit enough to go hiking and backpacking. not extremely short (I'm 6'3 so...) and the rest is negligible.
    ALSO can't BE A MICHIGAN FAN!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ten things to be a perfect ten:

1. Reasonably healthy
    2. Reasonable wealthy
    3. Reasonably stealthy
    4. Pragmatic
    5. Ambitious
    6. Capable
    7. Adaptive
    8. Insightful
    9. Quick-witted / Intelligent
    10. Good pussy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't need to see someone's beauty etc to feel better tbh. Be happy with who u are

1|0
    0|0