Girls, do you just put make up on to think you look pretty?

I do that. Then wash it off immediately after. I never wear makeup. Makes me feel so fake and I want people to like me by how I look. I don't wanna meet someone, so to say a guy, and he likes me and finds me attractive and one day I don't wear makeup and he thinks differently.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's an art. I'm go out natural looking a lot to. Just because it alters the way you look doesn't make it fake. Do you feel fake when you wear clothes?

• No. Clothes are clothes. Who cares about that

• Just saying. You're under 18. People get the wrong idea. Well you seem pretty judging towards me but I'm not gonna get into that

• but im not the one labeling people as fake for a form of self-expression. And people's perceptions are not my fault nor my problem

What Guys Said 3

• I like the contrast. I'd want to go out Saturday with a girl a bit dolled up then wake up on a Sunday morning to her freckles, blemishes and messy bed hair. I don't like a ton of make up, but a little bit some of the time is better than always being natural in my opinion. Contrast.

• @srslyly Yeah, when you're really interested you assess girls quite thoroughly. You look beyond make up and stuff.

• We think differently the second time we see a woman, anyway. You get like a +1 hotness boost for being new.

What Girls Said 3

• i wear makeup only to enhance my natural beauty not to hide it

• I don't cover everything up with makeup I just wear it to enhance my eyes :):)

• To enhance my features but i rather not have it
    only put on mascara and lip tint for work purposes