Rate me... honest opinions?

hey guys rate me 1- 10 also this is not the best pic but its the best "close up" i could find looking mostly natural ( less makeup) I don't wear much, honest...www.facebook.com/photo.php

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• Rating depends on your age (I'm a bit confused). How old are you?

• You're incredibly brave for linking your FB here, that's all I gotta say!!!

• its my second account that isn't used and doesn't display personal information. blocked from the Ex

• Somewhat above average. Pretty girl.

• Wahhaah I'm a creeper! Thanks for Facebook link.

CREEP CREEP

• I don't like the picture you linked to that much, but on the other ones you are really pretty. Somewhere around 7 out of 10.

• :O You look like Rose Leslie! Unbelievable! 20 from me! You're gorgeous!

• I don't know who that is... but I am about to google her. hopefully she is a good role model. thank yo so much you are kind!

• She looks scary? No way! She's sweet and beautiful. Its first time I saw a girl fully dressed in winter clothes and realise how beautiful she is. Only skin she's showing (in the series I mean) is her face. This is natural nordic beauty.

• I love wearing winter clothes! lol

• 4or 5 tbh, but the hair is great

• you look kind of Asian the way your head is tilted in your eyes squinty for the camera. on point yes I posted a comment below that i am not photo genic i look better in person and have been told that

• Well I'll take that as a compliment. I always have found Asian men generally attractive

• Again your asking? :/

• You are pretty.

• i give you 9

• Hmm yeah i can give u 9 out of ten
    3 fr attractive eyes 3 fr sexy lips and 3 fr cute teeth and hair
    :) ;) ;)
    U look gorgeous :)

• you are pretty hot, I'd like your pussy

• You kind of look like Amy Adams in a way. I'd say 7 out of 10.

• You are a hottie but I guess you knew that already

• apparently not.. look at all the other comments. apparently my fore head is too big, my feet hare not as cute ah he were thinking they were and something else not nice... so thank you

• *teeth are not as cute

• Oh, girl, you just need someone who loves your forehead the way it is and your teethnic, and feet and so on, then the world is gonna be fine again. All girls are perfect, they just hang with the wrong guys out

• I would give you 6 :)

• I think you are a 7.

• U are good looking and u don't need makeup. I say 8 can u rate me?

• Ur beautiful I give u a 10

• 8.5 point .

• To you me you seem like gold (face only).

• like gold, as in a gold digger? or gold as in valuable

• No no, not gold digger. Gold as in valuable.

• okay well that is a relief lol. thank you so much that is very kind. also it's rare to find someone who looks beyond looks as well. you looked at me and saw a person, not just a face.

• Id say 12 lol two extra cuz your a redhead

• i dnt know how to rate you. im not 100% sure.
    but i think i like you...

• 8.5 to a 9

• www.facebook.com/photo.php
    You remind me of Kristen Connolly in this picture!

Anyway, you're pretty good looking and clearly put effort into looking good. Like many women, in my opinion at least, you're attractive enough where looks cease to be a factor and any increased attraction would have to come from personality, demeanor, mannerisms, etc. Sorry I couldn't give you a number scale, I don't really believe in that sort of thing.

• Average nothing special nothing bad

• i am anything but average... i am very rare. most girls with red hair have green eyes. I am strawberry blonde with blue eyes... my hair is blondish in the summer, and deep red in the winter. my eyes change from bright blue, to ocean blue, to grey, to even teal even though I am pale I can steal get a good tan in the summer... I'm not easy and I appreciate the little things in life. I am kind hearted and know my worth soooooooo thanks anyway.

• lol it's funny how she asked for honest opinions , and she won't accept anything below a 8 lol

• She's living a dream world and these desperate guys over rating her gives her false information lol

• Oh you're Facebook profile picture is just so gorgeous! Have to go with 9/10. Its high but it's true

• appreciate it..

• a 6 because no makeup? how shallow.

• Nooo because I could see your nose properly and your forehead is big and your teeth aren't as cute as I thought at first

• You're attractive. Red hair plus blue eyes. Any man would be lucky.

• that is so sweet. I used to hate my red hair lol! I was pretty mush bullied about it in elementary/ middle school. I died my hair so many colors when I got to high school. then after a little while I finally just wanted to find my own self. and I am so thankful to be different from the rest!

• Everyman on this planet likes red heads. It's a fact.

That's what peer pressure will do to you. I'm so sleepy :/ if I stay up any longer I may set a record. You're lovely, hope you have a great night. :)

• I have never heard that before... interesting. have a great night, sleep well :)

What Girls Said 7

• Confidence is good but over confidence is just a no. Kanye-levelled ego is never healthy. Just saying.

• You're pretty, but I don't know that I would've exposed your first and last name to everyone on here. Not a great idea.

• Your name fits you

• lol this is very interesting... my last name used to be something different but I was adopted.

• Why do u have to do this to urself? U sound like someone who knows she is alright yet u want people to tell u the same. I hope u will stop this because, i dont know? Its weird? If i saw u on the street i would think u are pretty, but the way u presented urself here makes me think of u as someone really unattractive. I wouldn't be ur friend. But hey, to each its own. Just, be yourself and dont seek validation from others when it comes from within. Sorry for being mean. Just thought id be honest... to help u be someone who is matured?

• Very pretty indeed.

Hmmm... Also extremely brave/foolish of you to give out your FB link.

• Naturally pretty, above average. Gorgeous hair…I can never get my hair that full and shiny. Any tips? lol

• 11 you're beautiful, I love your hair! Xx