Prettier with make up or without?

hey just wanted to know what guys prefer, i was thinking about putting less make up on but i have eye rings so i'm insecure when it comes to going out without make up, what do you think? de.tinypic.com/view.php

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• You look great both with and without.

Personally, I prefer when a woman doesn't wear makeup, or at least minimal.
    I prefer her to be *her*, not a china doll / clown.

• most guys always prefer women with less make up but not every women looks good without :/ :D

• To me, a woman will ALWAYS look better when she wears little to less makeup, because the makeup makes her look fake, and like someone else.

• You look pretty on both of the pics. But its extremely difficult to decide because 1st pic is so much cropped and even lightning conditions aren't same.

• Hard to tell because the lighting is different in the pictures. From what I can see I think you look great in both.

• Both are equally good to me given that girl is beautiful... in this case u are

• every girl is betetr without because they're not faking theirselves LOL

• Pretty much every girl is prettier with make up. Thats the purpose of make up, to make you prettier.

• Always prettier without make up to me. But make up has its time and place.

• I dint lime it when women dont have any makeup on. They look less feminine to me and therefor less interesting. wherever women are that they want to appear glamorous or pretty, they wear makeup, and for good reason as it works.

What Girls Said 3

• I can't even separate the two, you look very pretty in both of them, don't worry about putting less make up :)

• thanks! good to know :)

• Different lighting and positioning of the face makes it impossible to tell. Also looks like the first one has a filter over it as well.

• Without. Women always look better without makeup in my opinion. I haven't worn it in years. I can't think of too many women who look better with it, even if they aren't attractive to begin with. Makeup can only do so much. They're better off just going bare faced. I don't even have to read the comments to know that most if not all the men will be telling you they prefer no makeup.