What can I wear with a leather choker necklace?

I just bought this choker on a whim http://tinyurl.com/ojfaqfp
and now I realized that I don't know what I can even wear it with!!! I usually just wear t-shirts and jeans. What would you wear with something like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can just wear a t shirt under it. i prefer white or a black t shirt. you can also wear leather pants under it. but dont use too much accesiores cause it will be too much..

What Guys Said 2

• Okay, so this is 2 months old, but have you ever worn it? I don't know why you think it wouldn't go with t-shirt and jeans.

Should I keep checking your profile picture to see if you show up with it? ;)

• I haven't worn it :(
      I'm bad with accessories. Always buy, never wear.

• Oh no. That's me. The singers or actors are always male. Aha.

• When I went to your profile to look at the photo, I saw a comment about your best feature. I think definitely your eyes...

• I think it would look great with a black tank top, leather pants would be awesome but also just going for a short black skirt with tights or stockings would be good, with some heavy boots like Doc Martens. I think pairing it with small accesories is good though - maybe wear a studded belt, some cuff type bracelets, lace gloves. Dark makeup is also good, piercings too if you have them.

What Girls Said 2

• Ahh if I wore that choker which is cute by the way, love the heart! I would dress casual and stick to some nice jeans, and a tube top. Then I could have a belly button ring with a heart to accessorize:)

• A cami and jeans with a military jacket