Girls when did you start wearing it?

How were you exposed to it and what made you decide to wear it?

Sorry when did you start wearing makeup

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 13. I started with just wearing eyeliner because all my friends were. And then I slowly started adding a little more to my routine and experimenting with it. And now I'm 19 and i wear all makeup. All the time. I love it! :)

• Oh, and no one ever taught me. I just asked my mom to pay for it when I was younger, and then I kinda just figured it out for myself.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't normally wear it, but I bought makeup for the first time last month. So 21 :p

• Makeup? I was probably 16 when I first wore it. I don't wear much makeup at all.

• What are we wearing?

• Thirteen I'd guess, lots and lots of black eyeliner and mascara. I very rarely wear it now and if I do it's incredibly natural - no foundation or bronzer, just a little brown mascara and some natural eyeshadow - no eyeliner. The reason I wore it was because I was a bit of a goth when I was younger, and what self respecting goth doesn't wear way too much eyeliner and purple eyeshadow?

• I was 16. I watched a YouTube video of a girl applying makeup and it seemed fun, so I started applying it

• We were really poor when I was young. So poor that mum used to make her own lipstick out of beet root.

I started wearing makeup around 18.

• I was 15. When I was living with my aunt at the time, she said I could wear it in 9th grade, but she changed her mind and said I had to wait until my sophomore year of high school.

I usually wear eyeshadow and mascara :)

• i started wearing a little bit of makeup around 8th grade (minimal like light face powder and mascara maybe) and probably a full face when i was 15

• I was 12 years old and i started with conceler, foundation, powder, mascara and eyeliner
    Because i uset all That was because i had a really bad acne when i was 12 to 16

• im gonna say 16. Since most of the photos when I was 16, I wore eyeliner.

• since I was 14

• Wearing what?

• I think I started wearing it when I was 11

• I dont often, but if I do, I usually wear eyeliner and mascara. I started wearing it in 8th grade.

What Guys Said 0