Girls when did you start wearing it?

How were you exposed to it and what made you decide to wear it?

Updates:
Sorry when did you start wearing makeup

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 13. I started with just wearing eyeliner because all my friends were. And then I slowly started adding a little more to my routine and experimenting with it. And now I'm 19 and i wear all makeup. All the time. I love it! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and no one ever taught me. I just asked my mom to pay for it when I was younger, and then I kinda just figured it out for myself.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't normally wear it, but I bought makeup for the first time last month. So 21 :p

2|0
    0|0
  • Makeup? I was probably 16 when I first wore it. I don't wear much makeup at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • What are we wearing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thirteen I'd guess, lots and lots of black eyeliner and mascara. I very rarely wear it now and if I do it's incredibly natural - no foundation or bronzer, just a little brown mascara and some natural eyeshadow - no eyeliner. The reason I wore it was because I was a bit of a goth when I was younger, and what self respecting goth doesn't wear way too much eyeliner and purple eyeshadow?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 16. I watched a YouTube video of a girl applying makeup and it seemed fun, so I started applying it

0|0
    0|0
  • We were really poor when I was young. So poor that mum used to make her own lipstick out of beet root.

I started wearing makeup around 18.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 15. When I was living with my aunt at the time, she said I could wear it in 9th grade, but she changed her mind and said I had to wait until my sophomore year of high school.

I usually wear eyeshadow and mascara :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i started wearing a little bit of makeup around 8th grade (minimal like light face powder and mascara maybe) and probably a full face when i was 15

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 12 years old and i started with conceler, foundation, powder, mascara and eyeliner
    Because i uset all That was because i had a really bad acne when i was 12 to 16

0|0
    0|0
  • im gonna say 16. Since most of the photos when I was 16, I wore eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • since I was 14

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing what?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I started wearing it when I was 11

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont often, but if I do, I usually wear eyeliner and mascara. I started wearing it in 8th grade.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.