Help! Hair problems!!!?

I want to have scene sort of hair, but I don't know if it'd suit me!!! Can anyone help? Thanks a million if you can

Most Helpful Guy

• You would have to bleach those highlights to get rid of the brassiness and get as close to platinum blond as you can before you try out those funky bold colors.

But you could run into some problems since judging from your pic, your hair might not be healthy enough to take another bleach process.

I'm a hairstylist by the way :D

• Also if you want to get a sick haircut to get that feathered effect look for a good stylist that can cut using a straight razor. :) it's a better cutting technique than using shears.

What Guys Said 2

• Upload your pix to a hair style site online. You can try tons of styles on your photo.

• Have you thought about sides shaved off? I recon you would look hot with that :)))

What Girls Said 2

• You'd look better if you straightened your hair and maybe got layers and a trim. The color looks good as it is but your bangs look a bit strange. Just being honest. I didn't think the 'scene' style was still popular, but I see you're under 18 so you still need time to make mistakes. My hair was awful a few years ago (when I was in high school) because I tried doing all these elaborate styles that didn't suit me. All I had to do was get it trimmed, layered, and straighten it. That looks good on most girls and it leaves styling options more open. It'll look good thrown up, in a braid, bun, etc assuming the layers/length isn't too short.

• DONT DO IT! YOU WILL REGRET IT IN A YEAR OR TWO.