Are glasses hot, or not?

Lol just wanted to know what some people thought.

• Yes, they're hot.
  • No, they're not.
  • Depends/maybe
    Vote C

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how they look on a woman, most look really good, some better without.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the women I suppose some it just looks goofy like those women who wear the hipster glasses that don't actually have any glass in them. While others can really pull it off and have a like a sexy librarian type vibe just depends.

• It depends of course. Depends on the glasses and how they look on the person.

• It all depends on the type, and how the woman carries em.

• I like nerdy girls so if you pull it off its a turn on.

• Love the nerdy look!

• Shades yes spectacles depends!

• No. They're for the nerdy/semi-nerdy look.

What Girls Said 4

• i like the way i look in glasses =]

girl, just dont worry about what people think of this. if someone can't see past it then they obviously dont understand what theyre looking at.

• I like nerdy/geeky guys, but I don't like glasses on people. 9/10 they look better without, but I wouldn't tell them to take them off for the sake of looking more attractive (to me at least, cuz some people like how they look).

• It depends I've seen some people in glasses and they just don't look good. Meanwhile other people with glasses look really good.

• I wear glasses and honestly it depends on the persons face