Where can I hire a personal assistant?

hi there, some friend of mine suggested a really interesting idea. hiring a personal assistant. to do all my shopping. picks up my dry cleaning and buys gifts for holidays and special ocasiouns (bdays, anniversaries, ... etc). makes sure the fridge is always full and fresh. runs my errands and makes sure all my bills are paid on time. has a sense of fashion and can pick up outfits.

if you know where i can find such person please let me know where to find them. must be supervised by a legit company.

I got my answer. I apologize if I didn't give enough details but you guys and girls have helped a lot. Than you very much.
Thank you very much

Most Helpful Guy

• craigslist or some kind of agency.

• craigslist is shady. not gonna give my house key and credit card information to someone from craigslist. but the temp agency like @yaddayaddayadda02 suggested might be worth the shot

• well, you are not surprised, YET you suggest i go there lol
      thanks man
      jk i know you meant well

• I have a big problem with Poe's Law hahaa. I always forget to leave out important details. I should have first mentioned, you can find stacks on stacks on stacks of advertisements for businesses and temp agencies that offer those services in your local area without ever having to go through a google search engine and get too many different unrelated searches.

What Girls Said 4

• As happy as I'd be to do the job - I have a feeling you don't live in UK. Put a Ad up I suggest

• nope not in the uk. and I'm a man of secrecy, i would never put up an ad or attract whoever. i want to deal with a professional company whereas if that assistant messes up or screw me over or even reveal any confidential info, i would have a respectful corporate i can sue and get a proper reimbursement. less risky this way.

• @lifes_curve_ball You had me lost with the Masjid idea (too revealing) but then got me hooked with your second response. The closest opinion to have actually understood my question.

@ArabianPwincess197 Believe me, a wife is the last thing I need right now.

• So are you a businessman?

• I'll do it! Ohhh but do you provide health care benefits? :P

• Lol down voted bc clearly.. I was interested in job that provides healthcare

• Try craigslist or gumtree.

• Hmmm maybe Care. Com?

What Guys Said 1