Do you find those dresses inappropriate?

I'm 5 months pregnant and so far I didn't show that much, but this week I had to buy some maternity clothes.
It's summer here, so I just bought some casual dresses, like this

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Maternity+ASOS+Dresses.png

www.bambinogoodies.co.uk/.../md.jpg

www.florencefinds.com/.../...-guest-maxi-dress.jpg

But apparently my husband has an issue with them, he said they look too normal and not pregnant enough.
I was very mad at him at the time, might have been overreacting a little, so I haven't really talked to him about it.
I was just looking to get some other opinions. Do you think there is anything wrong with that kind of dress?

I mean I choose dresses that kinda hide that I'm pregnant on purpose, it's not exactly a flattering look. Didn't think there was anything wrong with that

Most Helpful Guy

• they look great. go for it

What Guys Said 8

• Those look lovely. I see nothing wrong about wearing those during pregnancy as long as the girl wearing them is comfortable in them.

• Meh, they're good dresses.

Your husband might just want to be showing off his pregnant wife.

And, pregnant *is* a good look for some women.

• The heck? Surely it's good to look normal, and not look pregnant, not the other way round.

I think your husband might need to realign his mental compass.

• I don't know I think maybe he thinks people are more considerate when they know you're pregnant or something

• I don't know about your husband but if my gf shows up with something from the last row she'll get very pregnant very quickly.

• well we already got that part done

• They look very pretty i see no reason not to wear threm

• They look fantastic. Especially the first 3.

• Keep it at the knee or lower... but yes very attractive for maternity wear.

• 5, 7, 8, and 9 are very pretty dresses, pregnant or not. I love those kinds of dresses in women :)

What Girls Said 4

• I don't mean to sound rude but your husband doesn't sound very nice. That's a really horrible thing to say, what does looking more pregnant mean exactly and why are you supposed to look different to just your normal self dress sense wise? You're still the same person.

Someone else mentioned that he might be wanting to show off his pregnant wife, the idea of which creeps me right out.

• Nope, they'd look cute with a baby bump.

• Nope not inappropriate at all, they look pretty conservative actually.

• Only the last row is not appropriate the rest is great