So I'm kinda tall, and love these shoes!

I am about 5 foot six. I'm like 14, so so me guys are still shorter than me! and I found these adorable wedges at Wet Seal and I love them! but the thing is, don't most guys hate it when you are taller than them? I mean like 4 inches tall wedges. so I would be like 5 10. yea. only like 2 guys are taller than that in my grade? SO MAIN QUESTION: a girl is tall and wears heels or wedges. what it bug you that they are taller than you? turn off or on?

Most Helpful Guy

• No more or less than a mans preference to blondes, brunettes or red heads.

Some like tall girls (my brother married one) and to some like me, I find tiny girls attractive, 4'10" to 5'2" in hieght. That said, I've never dated one that petite and some I've dated were as tall as me. I honestly don''t think it makes a difference to most guys.

Also you said you are 14? The guys your age haven't even started growing to catch up to you yet. So any guy who dates you now and is smaller will probably be taller than you in the next 3 to 4 yrs.

hope I've helped

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of guys prefer it if you're shorter because if you're too big they feel emasculated (or possibly that you're not as feminine as they'd like), But frankly if you're already towering over a bunch of guys, go ahead and get the shoes anyway. Someone somewhere in your school is on the front edge of a growth spurt and will hit 6 feet. Even then there are guys who like taller women anyway and might be hoping that you'd like THEM.

• I've always found tall(er) girls attractive, so to me, tall girls would be a turn on. Some guys, however, are intimidated by it. But I would say do whatever you feel is comfortable and preferable, and not worry too much about what others think. :)

• At 14, I don't think height really mattered. In a few years the guys will be the tall ones, so take advantage of it now and enjoy it. If someone makes fun of you or something, they are probably just jealous.

What Girls Said 6

• boys your age just have to deal with it, they're shrimps still lol. get the shoes.

• I'm the same height as you are, and was around the same your height when I was about your age, too, and it never stopped me from wearing 4 inch heels or wedges. :) I don't plan on giving up wearing them anytime soon. What's important is that you like wearing them and that you feel good wearing them. Do what makes you happy, and forget what guys think. Chances are, they would like the way you look in them.

• I wouldn't worry about it. I am the same height as you and I wear heals a lot. Anything from 1-5 inches. Guys your age might find that a bit intimidating, but as long as you're confident in them, buy them, you did say they were cute. Older guys don't mind, at least the ones I've met, since 5'10 is tall but beautiful.

• Buy them. If a guy doesn't like it that you're taller than him in heels (boo hoo =/ ) then he has a tiny weiner and isn't worth the time.

• Who cares if it's a turn off to guys if the girl is tall? If you like the heels, go for it! You shouldn't limit yourself to wearing flats just because some (Not all!) guys are turned off by height.

• I'm the same height and I wear 4 inch heels. I don't think it is a turn off.