Why do girls think they need make up to be beautiful why dont they just let their real beauty shine?

At my school it the girls who pound their face with make up are the one who are"hot"but what i dont get is why they dont just let their real "face" show?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, I ask that too. I don't get why people wear tons of makeup either. Because you can see the big difference when they're not wearing makeup. the only. makeup I use it mascara. But all that powder shit is nasty. I don't like wearing makeup because I don't want people being like "she's ugly without makeup." I want people to know that I look good with and without makeup.

• tYeah it ok if you wear a little but dont make as though you must have it on the be happy with the way you look. Iii

What Guys Said 1

• Not everyone has natural beauty to let shine.
    The naturally hot ones see it as a way to enhance their already natural good looks.

What Girls Said 5

• theyre insecure hun. a lot of girls also dont have the luxuries of good skin and enhanced features, so they use makeup to do the job. if u have that natural beauty, flaunt it.

• Girls at my school cake make up on there face. I've been thinking about wearing it but if I was to wear it I wouldn't put on eye shadow and all that other stuff. I would just wear lipstick, mascara and eyeliner. They come to school looking like they are arriving at a fashion show. I am like this is a school where you learn not a fashion show. Some girls can be insecure though and maybe that's why they wear it. I honestly don't see the point of wearing it unless you are going to promise or on a special occasion, but school? No. I just starting wear lipstick and i lvoe it of course, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna cake all that other stuff on my face. I think girls have forgotten what true beauty is. You don't have to wear make up to feel beautiful.

• Because not everyone has natural beauty. Most girls are insecure about their looks, and so they feel like makeup will make them feel pretty.
    I really need make up because without it, I feel ugly :\
    A lot of people tell me I don't need it

• maybe they just want to look perfect or some have skin imperfections they just can't ignore. :)

• Good skin and sparkling eyes is the foundation for natural beauty. Eat healthy. Exercise regularly. Drink lots of water. Sleep and rest properly. Anyone can be beautiful.

• In saying that though. None of that will help in the end if you have a bad personality. Inner ugliness sours the expression and leaves a bad impression overall. Killing dead ones attractiveness.