I messed up my brothers hair? Help!!?

So I cut my little brother's hair (he's 12 nearly 13) and today I did it weirdly... He's a really really self conscious person.. And I don't want to make it worse with a bad hair cut.. Should I just plain out tell him it looks bad? Or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Glad you fixed it. But how did he not know about it (when it was messed up?) Doesn't he look in the mirror?

• Thanks! :) He did.. But now it looks good! :D

What Guys Said 4

• Admitting you made a mistake at the beginning but showing how you were able to keep going and make it better might be a useful lesson for a growing boy?

• the first thing you should do is to tell him you're sorry, and promise him that you'll never do that again.

if you have no experience in hairdressing, then DON'T do it ;-)

• Hahaha, I did. I've been cutting his hair since he was like 9 xD Hahah this time I don't know what happened but it looks good now.

• Take him to a barber. Old fashioned barber not a hair stylist... For 10 bucks they'll fix it. If that's not possible... Then don't say anything. It might make him even more self conscious... The hair will grow back soon. Don't worry.

• Actually I fixed it!! :D It looks really cool now. Thanks for the help though!

• Yes, tell him. And get him a haircut from a professional.

• I've fixed it! =D It looks good now :) Thanks for the help though!

What Girls Said 0