I wanna start ballet?

Girls i wanna start ballet but i need to know what stuff i need to buy like girly stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you a girl or a dude?

• I think for dudes it's easier to get into actual ballet, dance and stage performances. If you were a girl at 17, it would be late for you with mo classical training. Just start with regular dance classes in high school or at community centers and move on from there. That's what my cousin did and now he dances for Cher, he also preforms on Broadway and in Las Vegas. This is him, he's amazing. www.google.com/search

What Girls Said 2

• uh you dont need to buy "girly stuff" you just need to enrol in a dance school and make sure you get the right shoes/clothes to do it

• What are the right clothes tho

• uh i dont do ballet anymore but the guys used to wear a leotard (or t-shirt) with leggings , they'll telll you exactly what you'll need when you start though

• I wanna start ballet but I'm too fat. I used to be a dancer when I was about age 5-9 so I'm still flexible just too fat

What Guys Said 2

• You know men do ballet too, so you don't need to buy "girly stuff"

• Bro I'm not judging you, but I thinn you're a little old to start now. However if you just want it for a hobby, go for it.