Women: What is it like dealing with breasts all day? Are bras really comfortable or just constricting?

Are breasts just there or are they a bother? Also does the size make a difference on how much you love or hate them?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just there. Mine are pretty small so I don't have the back pain that some women with big breasts get. And bras are not constricting or uncomfortable if they are sized correctly. The only time they bother me is while running, but that's what sports bras are for.

• Not to be intrusive. .. but wouldn't rubbing on material hurt too when you run? Guys have to have support or things can start to ache.

• No it doesn't hurt. It's just like wearing underwear but for your boobs lol

• Sports bras stop that from happening. Sort of like how jock straps keep everything in place for guys.

What Girls Said 13

• They're part of my body and I love them. I'll ask you what's dealing with your balls down there, haha. Do they hurt when you run or put your legs quite together? I don't like bras, or underwear at all. I usually go braless and commando, but that's 'cause I hate the underwear strings pressure attached to my body. Lol.

• Ah good question. .. when guys sit they have to watch that or you can crush a nut or your pants can bind up you know who. Mostly boxers let thins free but to run and stuff I wear boxer briefs. Mostly you pick a side an roll with it. I wish girls could know what it's like... it's hard to explain. And always itches lol...

• Well that always amazed me... or having nipples that are just well... out there... at least erections aren't eye height lol

• Hope it's okay to follow you... you are funny lol

• No breasts are there to help nourish a baby someday I guess you could say. Sleeping in bras is not comfortable for me which is why I don't sleep in them when I go to bed. My breasts don't really bother me, at least I can sleep on my tummy without worrying about my breasts getting in the way.

• It doesn't feel bad during the day, but as soon as you get home and take it off before bed, it feels like heaven. Kinda like a 1000 weight lifted off your chest. And boobs are only a bother if you're not wearing a bra but you have to run. You don't know pain until you've been in that situation. Other than that they're just there

• They don't bother me since they're small. Bras are ok. I don't really care much about them.

• So your a size where you could get away with out a bra then? So that would make it easier I am sure.

• Imagine what we go through. .. that gets less than comfortable. .. I would love to have my own boobs just for a day just understand. Know what I mean?

• It's really not much to understand.

• Sometimes there a bother. For example, when you're running its a horrible experience. You have to lift your bra up constantly unless you were a sports bra. I feel uncomfortable wearing it especially during school hours. right when I get home I just take my bra off because it feels a lot better.

• So going without support when you aren't active doesn't hurt? I get it...

• No, if I'm just at home I feel more comfortable without a bra, my breasts are kinda big so that's why lol

• When u first start wearing them they bother u but other than that only get in the way of running or huging. Im a 34C and dont really notice them when im not doing one of those two things.

• I hardly notice them. I'm a B cup and I pay them no mind. Bras don't bother me and they only get in the way when I hug other females or start running somewhere.

• Mine are really small, so I barely notice them. I sometimes hate that they're so small, but when it comes to sports, I love them!

• Their just there. If you have large one they can get in the way, but most of the time with the right bra and support, they are fine.

• Bras are really only annoying when you first start wearing one, then you get used to it and it's no big deal. If the bra isn't the right size, it can be annoying in different ways, but I think most girls are pretty good at finding their size. It just takes time. In the summer, going outside can be not-so-fun because after a while, you get sweaty and it starts rubbing you under your breasts (like at the ribcage), even if you wear a sports bra. But I might be the extreme because I walk lots of dogs in the summer, you'll have to ask other girls aboit their experiences if you really want to know. I am moderate breasts and a small waist, so sometimes finding well fitting blouses and dresses is a pain. Like it'll fit well in the waist, but the zipper won't zip all the way, the buttons won't button, or the chest area fabric just looks tight. But overall, they're just there abd not really an issue. Most girls (me included) like them because they're feminine.

• * I have moderate

• I'm a 12E (34E US sizing) and I only really get back pain wearing a bad bra or when doing the dishes (standing in one position for a while) and running is not possible hahaha :((

• Meh, they're just there mine are fairly big like not dolly parton big but still big lol:p and I love my bras they're super supportive except when u have to run then they're annoying

• Bras are really uncomfortable sometimes. Other times, I just forget that I'm wearing one, it seems that it's just there.
    I had some problems due to the size of my boobs.
    There was a time in which I wanted to reduce the size of my boobs, but I gave up on the idea.
    I know I have to wear bra, so I don't think much about it.

What Guys Said 1

• If you really want to know just put on a bra and put a water gallon in each bra cup, it won't be 100% accurate to what it's like for a woman but you will get a general idea.