Girls which do you look for most in a guy?

Looks, personality, or intelligence?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally for me, looks come first. I mean he does not have to be gorgeous but pretty decent in the looks department. Close to looks he definitely has to have a good personality because without that it wouldn't even matter how he looks, it just falls flat. Also with intelligence I think that should be the same as personality. You have to be able to hold a good conversation with them because again looks fall flat. And eventually the looks is not even important anymore

What Girls Said 4

• i mean its always nice when someone has all three.. but sometimes its to over rated by looks it just helps if your not absolutely hideous. because everyone truly is attractive in one way or another. personality may seem like the most important but it is just one of the most important things, like humor is a big part can you laugh at your self? can you take a joke? or make one? values I another thing. another is not being afraid to challenge something that's important to me for example if the girl said something like ''ohhh I just love the twilight books'' the guy should be able to say something like ''well. they don't look that great to me... it just seems to over rated'' like not being rude about it just stating your own opinion about something and then making a joke out of it so you don't offend anyone. how you present your self like attitude and how you treat other people is a big part. and intelligence should just tie in there. even if your a little slower sometimes it can be seem as cute and corky, maybe a little nervous.

• A mix of all three.

Sure, he should be somewhat good looking (in the eyes of the girl), cause you secretly want to show off with him. But if you can't get on with his personality, his good looks won't help him. And Intelligence, of course he should be intelligent but not too intelligent so that everyone else is feeling intimidated by it.

PS: If a girl is looking for a one Night stand: all that counts is the Look.

• Personality first, intelligence second, and looks third, though last but not least. Can't really choose, because it all comes with the package, but personality weighs the most for me =)

• i generally go for the cute nerdy type like my guy for example unbelievably cute and sweet and when he's readin a book, so hot! I like the fact that he's smart and sexy, cute, hot, silly, serious, sensitive. gentle, snuggly, loving all at one time he's like clark kent lol cute shy and nerdy the hot strong and sexy oh yeah I love my superman

What Guys Said 1