Dresses or shirt and jeans?

To be honest, i'm sick of wearing jeans
all my life. I rather wear summer dresses, cuz
that's what i love (i also prefer tank tops and summer shorts). Sadly i can only wear dresses for certain occasions.

What do ladies out there prefer?

• Dresses
  • jeans

Most Helpful Guy

• Summer dresses are very attractive, jeans are for those who have nothing to wear or better say who don't have idea of what to wear. Jeans are very decent choice but if you are confused between jeans and dresses, go for dresses.
    Good Luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Dresses are almost always more beautiful than just jeans. Plus, dresses are more feminine.

• Casual dresses look really nice on girls it can give them a casual classy look.

What Girls Said 8

• It depends. I prefer wearing dresses during summer and I prefer wearing jeans & shirts or sweaters during winter.

• I like dresses the most but during winter I prefer jeans.

• I actually really want to wear dresses and skirts. The problem is I have an ugly face so people don't want me dressing up. They've told me that to my face that ugly women can't wear dresses or skirts so I don't. I want to more than anything though.

• I love wearing dresses, I use to hate wearing them but now I love it. It makes me feel feminine and sexy

• I love dresses and I would wear them all the time if I could but during the winter it's too damn cold

• I prefer a nice dress.

• I adore dresses and I wear them whenever I can, but ftkr the most part they don't suit my life (college student ftw). To accommodate my girly side, I wear decorative shirts (patterns, lace, beading, embroidery) with whatever bottoms. In the summer, it's fun to wear colored shorts and even skirts. In the winter, you don't have to limit yourself to jeans, but if you do, get different colors! Black is my personal favorite. To add to the femininity, I try and match my jewelry, shoes, and lipstick to my outfit. In the end, it totally makes up for the lack of dresses. If you're like me and don't have money to burn on clothes, don't be afraid to check out consignment shops, Goodwill, Salvation Army, any kind of clothing thrift place. A lot of the time, you can out with a multiple super cute outfits for what you would spend on ONE outfit if you bought new. Just be sure to wash/disinfect well before wearing. :)

• I am totally nuetral, tbh