Why don't guys like punk-ish/grunge-ish girls and instead like girls with fake tans and duck lips?

All the guys i know - even the guys who are a little more alternative do not like girls like me. I'm just wondering why this is...

They mostly like girls with fake tans, duck lips (crap ton of lipliner), conventional music taste (pop - top 40), and a bitchy attitude. These girls are the girls who go out of their way to try and look "stupid". I don't get it. What's so attractive about that?

Please answer. i'd prefer it if a punk/grunge guy answered. Any guy can answer though, really. Maybe even girls!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a punk/grunge guy myself, Im rolling my own style. I agree with your discription of the typical girl guys go after no joke. I don't get it either. For the most part punk/grungy girls have a bad rap for their negative outlook on life. Speaking from experience, those type of girls may seem very chill and layback from the outside. But the more you get to know them the more prickly things get. All of those sort of girls left me with a sour bitter taste with no real motives in life. So myself? From a cultural perspective I say I'm mostly not attracted to them based on characters. Physically, I've met some really cute/hot/sexy/pretty punk girls but I think that's where it ends for me.

I know punk/grunge is a style and should not be a form of judgement upon personality. But there's a reason why styles attract certain personalities.

What Guys Said 5

• spoiler; WE DON'T!!! They're just easy to play, so they get targeted by the players ALL the time XD

• I'm fairly certain both of the female down-votes were from duck-lipped girls...

• ahahahaha, yup. It's funny how easy some of them are to egg when you tell them the truth they don't want to hear.

I mean come on, who are always bitching about being dumped by theid ad boy boyfriend? XD

• Because they're more approachable. punk/grunge girls give off the "leave me alone vibe", stupid girls give off the "Teach me how to do everything" vibe.

• I think you've just generalised a whole gender but it really depends on the person, personally I'm not very attracted to either stereotype but if they had a great personality I'd date them

• You said 'even the guys who are a little more alternative'. How about the guys who are a lot more alternative? Find the punk/grungs bars and shows in your area and you'll more then likely attract plenty of guys if you look decent.

• I'm not necessarily a punk/grunge guy, but I find that I relate more easily to punk/grunge girls. They seem less fake. Really, that's the first thing (besides a pretty smile) that attracts me to a girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Why does it have to be one extreme or the other?