Is this an ugly selfie of me?

s1268.photobucket.com/.../...043A02F51449.jpg.html

Please be honest. Do I look ugly in this picture?

0|0
16|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• faking the smile to much but then again i can't criticize you on that when this is how i look on most of my pics lol

www.digdang.com/.../go_on_impress_me_4408.jpg

4|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I agree with the general concensus; Forced smile, bad angle. Put that camera about 30 degress forward, lift it about six inches higher and smile in a way that doesn't say "I'm smiling because I have to" and you'll have a good selfish! (Most likely)

2|1
    0|0
  • In general you are pretty but I really don't like your expression in this one. Your smile by making your chin like that is ruining your look. Change the way you smile and take a photo from a different angle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, its a good selfie:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile looks forced, then I looked down and saw the breasts... damn! You are pretty just try to smile more naturally

0|2
    0|0
  • Your pretty :) :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Your smile looks kinda forced, you should try to smile without showing your bottom teeth. You need to smile more naturally. Otherwise, everything is good.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are pointing your chin down which isn't a flattering angle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to be mean, but you did ask...

2|0
    2|1
  • Tits!

Oops, I mean it looks ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • if your smile didn't look like your little brother just did something stupid again than it would be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a beautiful women, but the picture itself is ok (if that makes any sense)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very beautiful. But I know you could take much better pictures. You are a very lucky woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Camera down a little more :D

0|0
    2|1

What Girls Said 16

• You're smile looks forced. But that's how mine always look so I can't complain lol

Also. Tits.

2|1
    0|0
  • You're pretty but your smile looks weird in the pic plus it's cropped weird - just look more natural and show more of your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would look a lot better with a closed mouth smile in my opinion you're naturally pretty but the smile looks forced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your smile just looks super forced..
    But not ugly, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes the shadows are terrible and weird. its not your face just like an odd angle and shadows

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're pretty but try a different angle.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look ugly but it's something about the expression in your face that's off putting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your pretty but you are forcing your smile to much, just relax and smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look ugly, you are quite pretty. The picture itself is a little off because of how you have your teeth. You look like you're gritting tour teeth together rather than smiling. Smile girl :) you're not ugly at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say, you should raise the camera a bit, not that the boobs can't be in it, but that isn't a flatteting angle to the face. Your smile is a little to big too. But you're a beautiful girl :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your smile looks weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because it's what I like yo call "a fake smile" I had the hardest time trying to smile correctly because it would always look fake and or forced. So I would suggest you smile with your mouth closed and kinda tilt your head that's what I do because I have one very deep dimple on my right side of my face so I try to show it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • stay away from a middle part in ur hair its not for ur face u need a side part / side bangs tty em out cause what u have now isn't flattering but ur not ugly just need a proper style for ur face

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like a fake smile

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the angle is off and the lighting is bad. My extreme personal opinion, you should try straight across bangs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you're forcing the smile too much. try to make it look a little more casual, but besides that, you're pretty!

1|1
    0|0