Eyebrow dilemma please help:(?

I'll keep this short since my browser keeps crashing >:(
I've had a very sparse left eyebrow since May and the Internet told me I should shave it off so that it would grow back quicker.. Well I did it and now it's very itchy and my eyebrow filler won't work :( what do I do? I'm honestly thinking of killing myself. I don't mean to be offensive but I'm very upset and depressed now. Please help:(

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay honestly, I was in your position before. Just less than a month ago actually. My mom suggested I try castor oil and it works WONDERS. Like it's been 3 and a half weeks and I already see a huuuge difference. All you gotta do now is buy a gel filler, it looks real natural and lasts. As for the itch, mix some baking soda and warm water and leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash it off. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Whoa Whoa Whoa girlfriend! No need to make such a decision over an eyebrow! My suggestion is go out and find a bunch of different eyebrow products (doesn't have to be expensive) and just spend a little time trying them all out. There's gotta be one out there that works for you. So DON'T fret. Good luck !!

• Don't stress, but I suggest not listening to the internet (just this once). You need to go to a professional, it's not expensive and they know how to deal with these kinds of problems. This kind of stuff happens a lot, taking care of eyebrows is hard. Talking to someone who knows what they're doing and can actually see your eyebrow (something the internet lacks) is what you need. Hope this helps and good luck :)