Girls, what do you think of a guy who wears headphones on his head/around his neck?

Not earbuds, but headphones. I always liked the look of headphones around somebody's neck and the noise canceling and higher sound quality can be awesome; but I heard a lot of people actually hate the look of headphones around somebody's neck. I'm going to buy a pair regardless for home, but whether or not I buy a nice looking pair and actually bring them to school will be based off of whether or not people think it looks good.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine. It doesn't matter at all to me. I honestly wouldn't even give it a second look or thought

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing, But if you like it just go for it... it also works for emergency earbuds when someone annoying is talking...

• The problem I have is people wear them because they think they look cool. You can see them, with these massive shell head phones desperately posing about. It's up to you, personally I can't be bothered carrying them around everywhere compared to bud ones. Plus the bud ones are noise cancelling nowadays anyway so to me there's no extra benefit.

• Do it if that makes you happy. I've honestly never cared either way.

• Personally, I think it looks rather obnoxious.. but that might be because every other annoying self-absorbed kid wears them at my college.. but if it makes you happy, go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Won't make any changes in how others think about your look.

• Zero fucks. Zero. No one cares. No one is going to think "That guy is a producer or REALLY chic! Holy shit", because that's everywhere everyday.