Girls, do I look fat to you?

I gained a little bit of weight over the weekend and feel fat now. What do you think?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• People are very rude on here. If you don't have something constructive to say then to offer to the question. I think you look just fine and think you will be okay.

What Girls Said 9

• f*** off, you know you're not fat.

• Arent you the same girl who asks if her boobs are too big?

• Yes, because my boobs ARE too big. this guy can't possibly think he's fat, he looks fine.

• Would you be so kind and tell us exactly where you think you put on some weight?

• The midsection, the obliques

• Alright, thanx, didn't notice that.

Guess it won't take too long to work that off again...

• Haha, I zoomed in on your sausage.

• You look good to me.

• Definitely not fat.

• And for those assholes who are just being.. assholes and are elling you to f*ck off, don't listen to them. You clearly just want an answer. That's what this site is for..

• you're not fat... at all.

• not at all

• dude noo you don't look fat if you wanna know what fat is go look at a fat person cause you obviously don't know what fat is...your nothing close to and I've never in my life hear a guy ask if he was fat...sooo yah. bye.

• ew, gross, you are ENORMOUS.

What Guys Said 4

• Ok bro, can I assume that you workout? diet? etc... anyways there is no possble way that you can gain anything more than at most 3lbs on weight in 72 hours. Simple fact that anything other than a complex carb will take more than 72 hours to turn into a fat cell. Anyways to my point. If you eat a complex carb you will burn it off within 4 hours of eating it jsut because of your motab due to your body digestion. So I have to assume here that you are either just looking to get hit on by some girls on here for being half naked and in your boxers or the fact that your genetics are incredible- I'm leaning towards first part of the answer here. I have studied and have been in sports and nutrition for about 10 years now since HS started.

• We~ll you look pretty appetizing to ME. ;)

I c wut you did thar. See how that can turn on you?

• How much weight can you gain in one weekend?

• I see showing yourself off half naked to random people acting as an insecure man turns you on.