I need help what to wear to a job interview?

1st off I'm going just going to put it out there I'm transgender
and i would like to know what should i wear to a interview as a women for the 1st time?

I do know the The first impression I make on a potential employer is the most important one. The first judgement an interviewer makes is how I'm going look and what I'm wearing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• dressing finally would be good. also do research/ read company profile too, So that you know what's going on in company.

What Girls Said 3

• sleek black skirt and a dress shirt. maybe a nice baby blue, tthat color is sai to be appealing and nonthreatening

• Let's get to the basics is it a major concern for you if they find out you were a man. Tbh I wouldn't really care but anyways what color compliments your body or what outfit looks good on your body shape.

• In the business world you need to stick to one gender. They don't want to know or care about your personal preferences. If you want to hold down the job you got to play by the rules.
    Of course rules chnage if you work in a transgender friendly business