Do men prefer skimpy outfit on girls?

I tend to wear in a more conservative manner, and expose very little skin if at all. I have been like this almost all my life, and not just now that I am older. But, I think, guys like more open cleavages and low cut dresses, is that right? Guys, please, answer.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I don't recommend going into the skimpy clothes because that will likely cause guys to see you in a way you don't want to be seen. And those guys are usually players and just guys you want to stay away from. Dress in cute and stylish outfits instead of the ones that expose a lot of skin. You should feel more comfortable in cute outfits than exposed outfits.

• basically sweater and jeans are the sexiest clothes on a girl in my opinion :-)

• Dressing cute rather than skimpy is a safer bet.

• U show a dog meat and he's not going to try to marry it,

But u should be presentable and put together

• I prefer girls who dress more conservative and show less skin, but that still look classy and girly.

• i think it depends on the outlook of the individual. i prefer dress that suits the body structure of the concerned individuals. for some these low cleavage and low cut suits too good and for some body fit does...

• Depends on the outfit and the woman... and body type!

• I prefer conservative dress, to be honest. Save the sexy stuff for in private, in my own opinion.

• Thanks for your response. That is how I have been brought up, and wear everyday.

• Skimpy tends to attract err mainly trash that are normally after one thing only. Depends on what you wish to attract, some fun or a relationship.

• Yes to cleavage and lower cut dresses. Sexy, not slutty if you want to be taken seriously though.

• It's a matter of taste. I like women who are classy and dress the same.

What Girls Said 0