What Body Shape Do I Have?

Dear Girls &Guys,
Your help is deeply needed. For clarity, I have two links,
one link is for more insight on why I'm asking for your help in the first place, which is from another post of mine and the other link is a photo from that post
www.girlsaskguys.com/family-friends/q1234395-who-
can-i-trust-out-of-my-family

And the other link is a photo I used for that post for clarity.
www.flickr.com/photos/127231760@N05/15689308970/

Seriously, there is a lot of confusion about this issue and in result, is destroying my relationship with my family. Honestly, I would be extremely grateful if you would be willing to help, thank you.

Sincerely,

YM

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely skinny.. you can tell by your neck, arms, and legs. However you definitely have curves. You have a very defined waist and hips. Boys don't have curves like that. Anyone who tells you that you don't must have eye issues. These days, people associate the term 'curvy' with 'overweight', but that's not necessarily true. Your waist to hip ratio depends on how much space is between the bottom of your rib cage and the top of your pelvis. That's genetics, not the amount of food you eat. You're definitely not shaped like a boy.. my friend is not as skinny as you and SHE'S shaped like a boy. From her shoulders to her butt, she's the exact same shape, no definition whatsoever. Tree trunk straight. Why? Bone structure. (Again, genetics) you have curves, a very feminine body shape. People will try to convince you otherwise, because "curves are made of fat, not bones." Lol somebody slept through anatomy class. Like, how else do super skinny women have naturally big boobs? Because breasts are made of breast tissue. How? Genetics. Sure, some have more than others, and that's ok. Everyone has a different body that is beautiful in its own. Not all overweight people are unhealthy, not all skinny peolle are anorexic. People shouldn't let the internet tell them how to be. Embrace yourself, girly, because you're gorgeous. :)

• Honestly, I'm deeply grateful for your reply, in some ways it feels as though it is a sign from God that my parents and siblings aren't completely lying to me. They literally say the same thing you said in terms of weight and perception. Admittedly, I just find it hard to believe this, because my psychiatrist is said to have a lot of experience with this issue and the fact that their opinion was the same as mine and my grandmothers is why I was skeptical of my parents and siblings. Though once again I'm very appreciative of your help, may God bless you continuously.

YM

• I don't think your family is lying to you, because because body shape, much like beauty, is very subjective. Well, your psychiatrist's opinion is just that, an opnion, because he's a psychiatrist, not a medical doctor (well technically he is but you know what I mean). Sure, he might have a lot of experience with the mental side of these sorys of issues, but at the end of the day, the body itself is not his expertise. You're very welcome, I'm glad that pethaps my post made you feel a little better. God bless you too. :)

@Prettykangaroos I just wanted to say thanks, that was nice of you to say. :)

• Earnestly, thank you for your help, both of you are very sweet girls. People like you are very rare, so I'm filled with gratitude. Anonymous, what you said about subjectiveness I can sort of understand, so thank you. In regards to @Prettykangaroos, no need to feel as though you didn't help--that's certainly not the case, I'm very flattered by your compliments and thankful for your reply but I just want you to know that you're beautiful, that's all.
      Lastly, I just wanted to ask both of you what I should do? I'm just wondering how my psychiatrist is suppose to treat me for this since he doesn't consider what I see to be false. Overall, once again, thank you so much for both of your kindness it really means a lot.

YM

What Guys Said 2

• Miss, you have a hot little bod! A little thin, but nothing to worry about.

Now this gal looks unhealthy!

tobehealthyforlife.com/.../skinny-woman.jpg

You look pretty healthy. The bobbies are kinda small, but I'd still worship em like mad. They would not be a deal breaker for me! Beautiful curves for such a thin framed gal!

• Honestly, your comment leaves me feeling more violated more than anything else. As much as I'm thankful that you tried to help, I felt worse, therefore I my intention was to get help for my mental disorder and not a plea for promiscuous attention. What is happening to my family is drastic but I'm sorry for not clarifying that I'm not attention seeking in my details. Though overall, I pray that God helps you so that you can posses the heart of the gentlemen which you were intended to be. God bless.

• You have an excellent frame, very feminine. Don't worry.

What Girls Said 2

• You have an absolutely beautiful body, it's an hourglass for sure! I'd kill to get my waist nipped in as much as yours. Is it natural or do you work out to get it to do that?

• I just read your other post, and let me tell you, your body is the body that almost every single woman in the world wishes she had. You're thin, but curvy in all the right places. You're perfect, and I'm extremely jealous.

• Hey again! (: I really think in regards of what you should do, is get a second opinion from someone in the medical field. You said your psychiatrist is a man? He may not fully understand the power his words have on you about your body (typical man behavior by the way lol!) So I really think you should check into asking a woman psychiatrist for treatment options. You may just have an imbalance of chemicals in your brain that make you see something that isn't there. But also you may just need more support from people, sometimes having people there for you can completely change your perspective (:

• Thank you so much for getting back to me, this sounds like a very good suggestion, I'll definitely look into it. Thanks again and God bless.

YM

• You don't have an hourglass body. But you don't have curves you are skinny and you definitely DO NOT have an oddee body.

• Truly thanks, it is a relief that you agree with what I see because I guess that shows I'm not completely delusional. God bless

• You are very welcome. God bless you too.