Tall chicks - yes or no?

So I'm tall as in really tall

and legs that go for ever

been told have nice ass and boobs.

I'm not the skinniest chick out I'm a size 12 / 14 (aus).

If I see a guy look at me I just assume that it's because I'm so tall.

I'm happy with who I am and am not looming for the omg your beautiful blah blah just wondering what guys think.

Would you go for a taller chick?

I'm 6'

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't run into a girl taller than me everyday, but it happens every so often. I think for me, and probably a lot of guys, we don't think height makes much of a difference on making a good looking girl. We just worry about the steriotype girls wanting a man who is "Tall dark and handsome". If we aren't taller than you, we'll question wether or not we will be attractive to you.

So I think yes most guys would go be open for a taller chick, but some guys wouldn't approach them just because they may feel undesirable.

What Guys Said 5

• May be the tall woman is beautiful but not very tall. I mean 170cm to 175cm is a perfect tall. The style of the cloth you wear can reduce the effect of your tall and make you look more sexy.

• Well I'm 6'4 so it wouldn't bother me.

• Height doesn't matter to me personally, honestly never had the opportunity to date someone taller than me either though (5'11") the top of my girlfriends head sits about half inch under my chin

• i know a woman who has 42 1/2" long legs, I wonder how long yours are

• Well I just checked and it was about well just under 90 cm which I think is about 3ft

• Then you're not that tall, lol....stacy keibler is her name, if you want to check it out, she's got LONG legs

• Based on your description I'd love to take out a girl like that

What Girls Said 0