Is it okay for guys to wear skinny jeans?

There is a guy in my class, he is very childish. He thinks guys should never wear skinny jeans and yet he has a brother wears skinny jeans like a religion. I just want your opinions about guys waering skinny jeans.

Most Helpful Guy

• No they are awful, and extremely uncomfortable. Girls are supposed to wear them not guys.

What Guys Said 3

• Here is my take on the matter: http://www.imagebam.com/image/580774368553241

• In my opinion, no. Guys should not wear skinny jeans. It looks ridiculous to me. Besides the balls are actually a couple degrees cooler than the rest of the body. Why heat those up wearing skinny jeans?

• This is not my style. It is each to their own.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think guys look good in skinny jeans, but if a guy likes them then he should wear them regardless of what anyone else says

• Ofcourse! Wear whatever you want as long you're comfortable and look good in it, all people have different perspective anyway :)

• no matter the overall style, guys look best in tight jeans.