If you go to a gym and see a guy who shaves his armpits, is it a big deal?

i know some guys shave and i do as well.
just curious how you think

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't be a big deal at all. In fact, I would love it. I hate when guys have a lot of hair on their body, a little is ok but don't make it look like a bush

What Girls Said 6

• Well whatever floats his boat I guess.

My boyfriend shaves his entire body for nationals in swimming. And then he chases me around the house so he can rub his hairless legs and arms on me and watch me freak out :p The only hair he keeps are his eyebrows. But there's a guy on his team who even shaves them lol

• oh lol thats funny. so you dont really mind lol

• No, I mean, I prefer him with hair but it's not a big deal. I mostly just like hair on his head. How he keeps everything else is his business.

• yeah i understand what you mean

• It wouldn't bother me at all. I don't really notice stuff like that anyway.

• Well, a lot of guys go to the gym in the hopes of competing. Competition Requires you to be clean shaven, so Sometimes they're just used to the look, or preparing. Not a big deal. I think other guys notice, mostly.

• Not a big deal. However, better do it in private area.

• eh wouldn't bother me, do what you want.

• Can in ask why you shave?

• i shave for hygienic purpose and i just dont feel confortable

• its like i feel i dont need it. its hard to explain tho.

• The look of it I like but then I picture a guy shaving his armpits and I'm like... ohhhkayyy

What Guys Said 1

• not a big deal. my best friend shaves his entire body, he likes it that way. its comfortable for him. his girl likes it better too.