Do you sleep naked or in Pjs?

What do you predominately sleep in? Do you seep naked or in any clothes? Why, why not?

• Naked
  • Pjs/Nightie
  • Pj bottoms only
  • Underwear
SO MANY REPLIES! Really wasn't expecting this many, thanks everyone for your imput

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't know how people sleeping in anything fabric pulls if you roll around and it's uncomfortable. Although in the winter, if it's really cold, I'll sometimes wear thick, fuzzy socks to bed.

What Girls Said 38

• Pjs. It's too cold to be naked. I also feel cleaner when I wear pjs, don't know why.

• I know what you mean, you probs sweat more naked and your pjs don't absorb it so your sheets smell slightly more

• Something like that, I guess.

• mostly naked, unless it's too cold.
    I stopped wearing undies in bed when I learnt it's not good for your vagina.

• Well i didn't know that! haha
      Why naked?

• @Ihav2fart me too! it's the best feeling!

• especially brushed cotton haha. is much comfier i find

• Birthday Suit year round! Never have to worry about being tangled up in PJ's and bedding. So nice getting into bed with soft clean sheets against your skin. Have a down comforter in winter so I never get cold, plus an English Bulldog who snuggles up on top of those covers, he's the one who gets cold!

• I sleep naked it's so much more comfortable. .

• when it's cold, pjs
    when it's hot, lingerie.

• i tend to shuffle between pj's, underwear and naked depending on how ridiculously tired/sleepy i am, but mainly pj's :3

• I usually sleep in a sweatshirt and shorts w/undergarments.

• Basically naked. Just panties.
    It's just comfortable this way.
    Even if it's -30F outside I still sleep this way.

• Even in winter if you sleep naked you don't get cold i find, especially if you have a duvet over you.

• Duvet?
      I've never gotten a cold just from sleeping naked.
      It's winter so the heat comes on after its reached a certain temp and I have blankets so I'm fine, lol.

• blanket, duvet, something to cover yourself when you sleep.

• its freezing because its winter so PJ's in winter

• just undies not even bra... Shhhhh dont tell no one! :P
    -Zzzzzz

• I always sleep naked because the body needs to breathe sometimes and if it cold I just sleep with 2 blankets

• I've gotten myself into the habit of going to bed in my bra and undies because i get hot so easily. it helps me stay cool through out the night :3

• Be careful though- sleeping in your bra can be really bad for your breasts.

• Ya I have big breats too. It somehow damages the breast tissue. And also really?^^

• @mag2019 but won't they get saggy without the bra? That's what I'm afraid of happening

• I sleep in my pajamas, I would feel weird if I sleep naked. What if there's a fire and there's no time to get dressed

• If it's cold t shirt & bottoms. If it's hot nude

• Pjs. I would be frozen sculpture without pj because of the coldness lol

• I usually sleep in underwear and a t-shirt. I can't sleep with nothing cause I live at home lol

• You live at home? As oppose to wear, a bark bench? You mean you live with your parents?

• I sometimes sleep bottom half nude so that i look clothed but in the morning i quickly get up and put on bottoms while my mum is in the bathroom or something, less invasive alarm clock haha

• I considered that but I don't know lol

• Pjs in winter and underwear in summer

• I usually sleep in a nightgown, or I sleep nude. I usually like a little bit of fabric around me, it's more comfy that way!

• During the winter I wear pjs during the summer I sleep naked. i fing sleeping naked makes you feel free

• Depends if it's cold!

• Never without clothes.

• Usually just my boyfriends sweatshirt

• Pjs and if hot underwear

• Always sleep in pjs

• After my firstborn was born, I sleep in pjs; before that, in underwear or naked.

• Tried sleeping naked. Felt really uncomfortable.

• Naked, because I'm freedom in my bedroom ;)

• Cycling shorts mostly

• Naked except in winter when I wear sweatpants and a hoodie

• Naked when im alone, with pyjamas when im not.

• But surely when you're not almost the person you're sleeping with won't mind no?

• Almost should say alone. If you were sleeping with someone then surely they've already see you naked!

• If they are here, i will not sleep naked! Sometimes my friend went home during weekend and i get to sleep naked

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 35

• Naked under the covers , so you get the coolness of being naked and the warmth of a blanket fortress haha

• Always naked since the age of ten no matter where, when or who's with me.

• naked baby

• i really can't believe there are people who sleep naked during winter.

i wear pijamas obviously

• i sleep naked all year round. I just find it uncomfortable sleeping in clothes.

• Just a T shirt. I let the little guys flop around freestyle..

• Boxers and a t-shirt usually unless it's really hot or really cold.

• Both at the exact same time. I keep one leg out of my pants, one arm out of the sleeve and no underwear on.

• If your chest and groin area are covered then you're not naked.

• xD just couldn't be bothered to finish

• Finish what?

• Either completely naked or a pair of boxers, depends on how hot it is.

• Depending on the time of year, during the winter, PJ's only, during summer/hot weather underwear or my birthday suite if it's really hot

• Pyjamas of course, IT'S WINTER. Voted B).

• Boxers, plus my dogs sleep in my bed and their hair and stuff gets everywhere.

• Naked as long as the temperature allows it. It's well known to be healthier.

• I sleep in my underwear.

• By the way, why the hell is ANYBODY upvoting or downvoting ANY of these answers? That's just so odd.

• Most of the time naked.
    There are occasions that I'll put on boxers.

• T shirt and basketball shorts.

• I sleep in my briefs... AKA boy panties, lol. ^ o ^

• Naked most of the time

• Sleeping naked is fucking weird... for guys at least. I don't care if it's my own body, I don't wanna go to sleep the next day knowing that my musty balls were on it all night. Shirt + boxers.

• I sleep in underwear

• PJs. My polar bear PJ pants not only keep me cozy always, they also look so fabulous ;-)

• Ninja pants, shirtless typically

• I hate being naked, prefer briefs. shorts or some pj bottoms

• In a straight jacket, strapped to the bed nice and tight!

• Underwear is more comfortable to bed and in the winter the pj's top

• When I'm home alone nude bc of privacy n the summer and winter nude sometimes when I'm not home alone bc you never know who is gonna pop n your room at night

• I knew someone who slept naked on a school night and in the morning his Nan came in to wake him up and lets just say she found more things 'up' than she bargained for

• Ikr every night my parents open my door to see if I'm asleep. I put a night vision camera n my room to c if they did and they do

• Anything, honestly. Doesn't matter to moi.

• I sleep very seldom naked just don't know why I am just used to wear at night shorts and a t-shirt

• I wear my pjs at bedtime.

• More from Guys
    5