What to wear Saturday night?

I'm invited to a girls night out on saturday which will include bars and dancing in a club. I have no idea what to wear so ideas welcome please. I'm 42, tall, slim, with long blond hair. I was thinking of black skinny jeans, fitted black top, high leopard print shoes and possibly a skinny leopard print belt - does that sound ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds ok but if you're slim you should wear a dress-one that ends on the mid-thigh to show off your legs. If you are going to wear patterned shoes keep the dress plain so that your shoes stand out and you don't look to patterned. And for the people who say they don't like leopard print-it doesn't matter. If you like them then it's good. And I love them-christian louboutin have brought out leopard print shoes and they are omg the sex! lol so leopard print is in! But I don't think you should match the belt with the shoes-that looks like you've tried too hard and it's a bit dated I think.

What Guys Said 1

• Always HOT when a woman shows off her legs. Especially if she's tall. That's what I look at, but also love legs so maybe I'm biased.

What Girls Said 4

• your sorted choice seems great; since you have fair hair dark clothing brings out the colour. but if its fancy clubbing, and you say you are slim and tall; I say wear a black dress that's not to high but, not any lower than mid- thighs length. it'll show your slenderness.

• I think that sounds pretty awesome! Metallics are really in right now too so if you have a big "statement piece" metallic belt to wear instead of the leopard print one, that would look nice.

• I agree with the other girl. And I'm not a fan of lepord.

• you should put some links to pictures of you in them so we can decide better.