I suck at makeup... feedback please?

any tips, feedback?

no need to tell me i suck thanks, i know already
http://imgur.com/DiIsb5h

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't look like you're wearing anything to be honest... What exactly did you use?

Just watch YouTube beauty tutorials. I started out with Michelle Phan, since she and I are both Asian... and she has a nice soothing voice. Watch her older videos, before she became famous. They're more simple and she does eyebrow tutorials, etc. Then move on to other youtubers you might like. I also like Kandee Johnson. She's a makeup artist who doesn celebrities' makeups, so she knows what she's talking about when she talks about contouring and tips and stuff. And she's fun!

From the first grlimpse of your photo, I definitely think you can do a bit more on the eye area and cheeks.
    - Cheeks: use a blusher on your cheekbones. I don't recommend contouring, since very few people can do it right, and as long as you don't do photoshoots, contouring would be to much for everyday school life. Light blusher would be nice, to give you those cute rosy cheeks and put some color on your face. Trust me, it does make a difference.
    - Eyes: If you're looking for an everyday school look, just put on some mascara. I wouldn't go any more than that because it would look too heavy. If it's a special occasion, you can apply eyeliner. But you'll need tons of practive until you can apply eyeliner nicely! Today I saw a 40-something woman whose eyeliner are very horribly drawn... So practice, practice, watch tutorials and practice!
    - Eyebrows: You can fill in your eyebrows a bit to help define them. You look like you have thin and light eyebrows, just like I do. Mine is almost invisible, so I fill them in. Use eyebrow powder, not sharpie. Also practice here, take pictures if you want, but practice until you reach your desired result. Practice with a friend might help.

So those are the basics. Once you've mastered them all, you can start playing with concealer, highlighter, bronzer, and eyeshadow.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• It looks to me like you don't have anything else but lipstick on?

• oh dudette.. why not wear a bright colored lipstick? errmmmm in the pic... what did you use exactly?

• So, uh... where's the makeup?

• i think the eyes area might need a little more stuff
    it look natural
    but i am not makeup expert

@zombiebabe pls help

• You look fine to me, I dont think there's anything rubbish about that - looks fairly natural

• What kind of makeup would you LIKE to wear. Tell me and I can help ya :)