Women: Your closet is on fire you have saved everything but clothes... You have time to save one outfit what is it?

You can only save one complete outfit. From head to toe what is it... That includes shoes and even unmentionables if you like (who wouldn't save their best of everything)! Have fun with it! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol my closet is very similar. So it would literally not matter what I grabbed. I'd just need a bra, any bra, a t-shirt, any t-shirt, and a pair of jeans, any jeans. But I'd save my cowboy boots for sure. Those things were like $200. And they're comfortable. Plus I need them for my life. They take forever to break in. The rest doesn't matter but I like my boots :p

What Girls Said 8

• I suppose it would be my undergarments, my shirt (better be one with a collar) and my shorts. And hoodie, It is my life. And maybe my boots too.

• Already knowing that I will die deciding, I walk out in what I am wearing,
    smiling smugly about the impending insurance cheque.

• If we are just assuming i'm naked at that point, then my joker "why so serious" t-shirt, my favourite jeans, black belt, white bra and panties, grey-black socks, and my red-black flannel hoodie.

• What ever. They're clothes, its not the end of the world

• Just one? Okay it would be my black leggings with little rhinestones up the side, my 3/4 sleeve black and white patterned top that has lace at the bottom, diamond stud earrings, my light pink lacy bra with a bow in the middle and my black combat boots!

• My J's for sure.😩👏 nothing else really matters.😂

• My favorite skirt, leather boots (expensive), silk blouse, underware of course!

• If I had to save one outfit I would pick a bra, under wear, one of my plack shirts and some jeans. And one of my best and favorite pairs of shoes

What Guys Said 0