Why is it so hard?

Ok I've been in a lot of relationships but now a days I always find myself single I haven't been in a real relationship in a long time...why is it so hard to just find a good man who will treat me right and be faithful..I don't understand I don't think I am unattractive I'm nice I don't cheat I love sex(though I haven't had sex in a long time) I'm very outgoing and fun I have big breasts and a nice butt so what is it? Why is it so hard to find a good man?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're 18, and most 18 year old guys are not men.

They don't have enough life experience to handle everything being thrown their way. They are still very much in the learning process.

And really, so are you.

So enjoy your time now, learn everything you possibly can, because one day you're going to look back and say "Why can't I be 18 again?"

• Umm..I don't talk to 18 year olds..I only talk to guys that are 20-24 and you would think they would be mature enough..I just want something real...maybe I am too young to be worried about this but I just want to be in a real meaningful relationship...

• Like everyone else says, focus on you.

You can't change others, you can only change yourself.

20-24 is still pretty young. By 24 they should have a fairly clear picture of what they want, but that's still hit or miss.

• Yea ur right!..and thankz for the comment!

What Guys Said 2

• You know how they say the harder you look for something the harder it is to find? That might be your problem. Try to concentrate on just enjoying your life, you're young, go enjoy yourself, and while you're having fun you'll meet the right guy, don't rush.

• Maybe chillin out and being single for a while isn't a bad thing. Try and just focus on yourself before jumping back in a relationship.

What Girls Said 0