Have you actually seen a Marilyn Monroe skirt-blown incident?

I was on an esacaltor and the wind created by the machinery blew up the girl's skirt in front of me. She wasn't wearing underwear, as it turned out!

I told her her slip was showing. Boy did she turn red, and it's not so easy for an Asian girl to turn red..

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, but it was me that had the incident afterschool! A group of guys witnessed it lol. That probably made their day. I didn't really care because I was graduating in a week anyway :p

• Lol, ok my sides hurt from laughing so hard!! Thank God it's never happened to me! Talk about the advantages of being a jeans girl!! Although I have seen it one too many times! Not pretty!

• it happens now and then

• Lol after that did you want to see more? Haha, kidding.

No I haven't seen one.

• I live in hope! She had a tan all over!!!

• I had pretty much seen all there was to see! For about three full seconds, her maxidress was up above her waist!

What Guys Said 6

• I've seen it happen a few times over the years. I like it most when she has on a little tiny G-string, aka butt floss. ;)

• I have but I've seen my share of nude women to not be too shocked by it I guess, though its certainly a nice gesture on her part lol i.perezhilton.com/.../kate-upton-gif.gif

• It happened more than once.
    I didn't get blind from it, I didn't follow her or try to get into a conversation. I have seen more naked girls.

• Never seen that. Would be interesting to see.

• Not in this lifetime.

• I typically shop in the Macy's women's section with a gas leaf blower so... yes