What do you think of black girls with gray, silver or white dyed hair?

I see caucasion women and Asian women dye their hair white/silver but I never seen a black women dye her hair this color and I would like to try it out because it's so out of the ordinary

Here's a picture of what I found

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...72b348f1ce.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5feb6d5d1e.jpg

s368.photobucket.com/.../...7_zpsbdea9299.jpg.html

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks kind of strange. Just doesn't go well with dark skin in my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• Does not look good

• Not a big fan, looks unattractive to me. If you like it, don't let anyone stop you though.

• Grey/silver hair isn't good colour tbh

What Girls Said 3

• I like and would try it myself I had the hair length for it. Although, I wonder if it would work with darker skin tones. l have medium to dark skin and all of the girls in your pictures seem to have very light skin. o:

• I think it looks pretty, check out my profile picture

• I think on any brown skin tone, not just black girls but like Asians who are Pakistani Indian etc... Most hair colors look really nice.
    Brown skin tones of all shades, look good with most colors on hair and clothes.