If I wore my cosplay would a guy find me attractive or sexy?

I love going to anime conventions and such, but what would happen if I wore it around casually. It isn't too out of the norm, but I am just wondering would a guy be turned on by my cosplayimg2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...chiyo_Shirakiin.png

It is inu x boku ss ririchiyo
th04.deviantart.net/.../...y_izumi_lee-d5jj4rx.jpg

It isn't just so I can make people frustrated btw~ it is do I can make my crush see a more sexy side of myself instead of a cute friendly type.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I really like the look. I would notice a girl wearing that. I would not even know it was a cosplay unless you told me.

• I am trying to show a sexy side of myself, I am always called cute...

• Cute is not a bad thing in my opinion, but I can see why you would want to show a sexy side. Thanks for mh.

What Guys Said 7

• Sexy people will always look sexy.
    Attractive people will always look attractive.
    Ugly people will always look ugly.
    Cosplays do not make your any cuter than you already are.

• I am trying to stray from being cute and show him a sexy side of myself~~

• I dont think this one is that bad is it?

• I find the skirt to be a little on the shorter side. The rest seems fine.

• For me cosplays are only hot if I know the character and if it's related to video games.

But you look 12 lol. So you would make me feel more uncomfortable than anything.

• That outfit looks cute though and it's not trashy so I'm sure you bf will like it haha. Just don't reveal too much skin. You can look sexy without looking like a prostitute.

• I am far from 12 xD the pic isn't me and I just want to be able to express a sexier side of myself.

• That one in particular isn't the sexiest I've seen but it could work

• I am going for a subtle sexy. I want to be able to express myself as something other than cute.

• You don't have to but most sexy cosplay show a little bit of cleavage
      However since you want a subtle sexy it might be good for what you're looking for

• Wouldn't do a thing for me.

• Hmm maybe I have to get something else then hmm?

• Honey, I don't think we are in the same demographic.

• No I meant not to please you xD I am meaning to try something else when it is time.

• You're already really attractive, but yes, you look pretty in your cosplay, too!

• That isn't me in the picture I didn't have a picture of me in my cosplay but that is my cosplay xD

• LOL. Im sorry, I thought that picture was you with a ton of makeup on... Now that I'm doing a direct comparison, i feel like an idiot... (._. )

• XD dont feel like an idiot. I was just trying to show a picture of the cosplay. I feel her face is more round than mine and more child like she is chubbier too xD

• a little more sexy than you are now yes. But you still sexy now.

• I am only going for something subtle. I want my crush to see me as something other than just a cute friend.

• Okay I would pay good money to see that lol he is a lucky man! ;)

• I dont think he realizes I exist! Life is so hard 😣😣😣😤😥

• Ya it would be.

• I am trying to think of a way to make my crush see me in a more sexual way other than a friend.

• Yeah ill subtly have to ask what he is into and slowly conform myself.

• bingo. and even that might not work.

What Girls Said 2

• Is that your natural hair or a wig? It looks really great! I think as long as you aren't wearing a wig that looks fake, the outfit itself is really cute! It could be seen as sexy, definitely, or if that isn't what you're going for you can tone it down to cute by wearing dark tights or pantyhose instead of thigh high socks.

• i'm sure most guys would