How often do you over dress to do every day things?

Are you the type that goes grocery shopping in heels and a dress, or sweats and sneakers? or similar.

• Always over dress
  • Sometimes over dress
  • Never over dress
  • Who cares what I look like, just show me the results!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I dress up a lot I hate when people be like why are u dressed up? Cause I can, I like too, I don't like the whole sweats sneakers thing it's not me I'm more of a girly girl DIVA kind of female. Dressing up is a must. I love clothes too so yes I'm dressing up I be over dressed in a lot of situations lol

What Girls Said 11

• No. If anything, I underdress. I think that's better, because you can easily chalk it up to being 'simple' or just not caring. :))

• Well I just keep it simple

www.salwarkameezsale.com/.../...meez-vdi-20370.jpg

this type of clothing style is what I wear every day. So its not a hard choice to make

• I literally wear sweat pants and ugg boots to the shops, no matter what the weather. But I love dressing up when I go out too :)

• I've learned to keep it casual with jeans (Well, I wear jeans almost everyday, anyway xD) vans, & a solid color Vneck T-shirt. Boring? Yeah. Comfortable? Heck yeah.

• I end up going to Walmart in a prom dress.

• For me over dressing is a worse scenario than under dressing so I always try to keep it casual

• My roommate has this saying where it's like dress well and do well, or something, I can't remember.

• To the grocery store and running errands I wear spandex, a t-shirt, and sneakers. I'm a volleyball player so that's what I'm most comfortable in.

• my dress style is casual. So mo I never overdress.

• Not often.

• I always dress up but for example if I'm just going shopping I just wear a casual dress

What Guys Said 7

• I'm pretty vain, I won't let people see me if I don't look good. I was worse when I was single. Never knew where I'd see that next pretty lady, so I was ready to roll at all times. I'd shower and dress to run to the convenience store, haha.
    #KeepItPretty

• If the weather is warm then I just wear a basic shirt and pants with sneakers. Nothing special. If it's chilly or cold, just throw a coat on top. I don't see the point of dressing up to go do basic shopping.

• im pretty under dressed. I just don't care :D its only 20 minutes lol

• if a girl dresses in heels and dress on situations like that, then she's seeking for attention

• Hardly. I see my friends do it all the time. Dress vest with stylish pants and their hair all done. I'm like dude... its the supermarket, why do you need to look good at a supermarket? They're like never know man. Then you see me wearing sweats and a plain T and sneakers. I believe they just want to one up each other and look their best. Me? IDGAF.

Some people.

• I always shower before going out, I wear some jeans, shirt, sweater (casual wear). Even if its just to go to the shop. You always gotta be ready incase there's the right girl ;)

• Flip flops, jeans or track pants !!!