What is the funniest thing you've ever dressed up as for Halloween?

Well with my favorite holiday fast approaching I thought we could share costume stories. Don't be shy here I'll start. When I was 4 I dressed up as a panther. That's how I got my screenname actually. My Uncle Mike for some reason called me the ironpanther so the name stuck. :D

By the way guys this is my 40th question not that you probably care... lol
Oh never mind the site deleted one of my questions this is only the 39th -_-...

Most Helpful Girl

• Iron you know I care that this is your 40th question. (-_-)

anyways, I dressed up as a baby like 4..or 3 years ago...I went trick or treating wearing pjs with my hair in pigtails, carrying around a huge stuffed bear..lol..I'd do it again but you know..I'm too old for that stuff lol.

What Girls Said 6

• this wasn't me, but a girl I know dressed up as a red crayon...

i dressed up as Peter Pan last year.

• And another guy I know dressed as a burglar, it was pretty funny but at the same time, I thought he was gonna get arrested because he was pretty convincing looking.

• A crayon? haha that's awesome.

• hahaha Honestly when I was little my Mama dressed me up as a tube of toothpaste lol

(a white tube dress with Crest on the front and a lamp shade on my head for a cap lol) :)

A sunflower

A Grandma lol

and I think I might have been elmo

I've been like classic Halloween stuff before

like a witch haha

so many times for that because I had to wear the same costume for years because of money lol

so I was a witch consecutively lol

then once after that I was a Christmas Tree hahaha lol

• When I was three I was Baby Bop. A couple of years back I was a blue M&M. I think the only reason it was funny was because little kids chased me around and tried to eat me.

• when I was a wee child I dressed up as a tiger. I even had like a 3 ft. long tail, I'm pretty sure that was my best halloween costume ever =P

• lol a couple years ago a friend and I thought it would be funny to dress up as Mario and Luigi (I was Luigi because I was taller) and it was epic! 'Twas definitely my best costume yet.

• lets see... dinosaur. gotta love um dinos!

What Guys Said 4

• Last year, I was a KKK Klansman.

• ive done some wild stuff, man

my moms a graphic designer so she knows how to really be creative with sh*t like this

different ones I can remember because they meant something to me: batman, a tootsie roll, harry potter (when I was into it, the 5th book, I just said forget it, the 4th was enough)... THE ROCK (my idol)...theres a couple others I know are there, I just can't think of any...last year I did the bass player from slipknot

• When I was a kid, I was fond of dressing up as Dracula. I think I did it myself, and being so young, I botched it, horribly. I looked as if though I had gotten up on the wrong side of the coffin, er, um bed. Man, I was indeed a fright to behold. Just kidding. But it was kind of funny now that I think back on it.

• I dressed up as verka serduchka when I was 14 xDD