If a guy likes a girl, will he still like her even after she's altered her appearance a bit?

I just got a haircut. My hair was pretty long, now it's like medium-length. It looks so much healthier now, and I feel so much better about it because my split ends were bothering me. But the thing is, the guy I like, I'm going to see him at some point this weekend. I'm worried to see how he'll react to the slightly dramatic change. I know guys find long hair appealing on a girl the most. I'm not sure if that was one of the qualities that attracted I to him. I'm still not even sure if he likes me. But the question is, guys, if you like a girl, would you still like her regardless of her slight change in appearance? Like if her personality & smile is the same, shouldn't something as simple as a haircut not matter in regards to liking her or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• this wouldn't be enough of a change in appearance to affect if I liked a girl or not , I'd still like her even if she changed her hair a bit but then I'm more of a body image guy , like her physical appearance like her butt , abs , etc so her hair isn't a huge issue for me anyways

What Guys Said 2

• for me, I wouldn't care at all if I like the girl. Don't worry about it too much.

• this one girl that's my friend I kinda have a crush on she had long hair got it cut and still looks like a babe its pretty short too

so if he likes you he will still be interested and if you alter ur look a little bit and doesn't like you he just wanted sex from you

What Girls Said 2

• I seriously don't think that something as minor as a haircut could cause a guy to stop liking a girl.

• I think a good guy looks at personality. You shouldn't worry too much about your hair. It should be fine, he might even like it better. :D